Pages

Subscribe:

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Nicklas Bendtner|Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner would move to Barcelona if,,

Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has revealed he would move to Barcelona if given the option to do so.
Bendtner is also planning to sit down with Arsene Wenger and discuss his future as an Arsenal player.
The Denmark striker has regularly expressed his disappointment at a lack of first-team opportunities with the Gunners this season.
Bendtner has also aired his frustration at being played out of position when he does get on the field, and admits he is keen to know where he stands in his manager's plans ahead of the summer.
"I need to have a talk with him [Wenger] because I'm not satisfied with playing on the right wing, which I've done more or less all season long," Bendtner told TV2.
"I'm concentrating on getting our Champions League place and then we'll do the evaluation at the end of the season. It's certainly not the best thing for me but it's not up to me and sometimes you have to adapt to what the manager says."
Bayern Munich are reported to be keeping a close eye on Bendtner's situation at the Emirates, with there a chance the transfer door could soon swing open.
Bendtner has refused to comment on the speculation, but has revealed what his dream move would be.
He added: "If it's a free choice, I choose Barcelona. I've never had any idols in the football world but if I had a dream player to play with then it would be Xavi and [Andres] Iniesta."
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...