Pages

Subscribe:

Friday 8 April 2011

Eva Longoria:Eva Longoria Said Divorce is not an option/ Talks About The End of Her Marriage

Eva Longoria Talks About The End of Her Marriage to San Antonio Star Tony Parker

Eva Longoria may be back on the market, but like some in Hollywood, she's not happy about it in the least bit.

Longoria is promoting her new cookbook, and last night, when on Piers Morgan's show on CNN, she spoke about her marriage to San Antonio Spurs point guard Tony Parker, which ended in a messy public divorce.

    "The Desperate Housewives actress got emotional when discussing the divorce, which she said she never expected," according to Michael Hurley of NESN.com

    '"Our mantra was, 'Divorce is not an option,'" Longoria said. "We would always kid about that. 'I'll kill him before I'll divorce him.'"

    "Fortunately, it never came to that."

I'm surprised she didn't try to after what happened between the pair. It wasn't the first time that there were rumors of Parker straying from Longoria, but to do it with a teammate's wife, that's just a scummy move all the way around.

Honestly, I'm stunned Parker hasn't taken a bigger hit in terms of his reputation and popularity. I mean, it's not on the level of Tiger Woods, but he was involved with a teammate's wife. That's about as low as it gets. I'm not sure if I'm more disgusted by that, or that being with Eva Longoria wasn't enough. If a common man was in his shoes, I don't see that ever happening.

What is it with athletes and this sense of entitlement? It applies to everything, but especially relationships. A lot of these athletes always want more, and it makes my head hurt if I try to think about it for too long.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...